01. It's up to you.(由你决定。)
02. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
03. How can I get in touch with you?
04. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
05. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
06. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)
07. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
08. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
09. It's a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It's my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)
30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
36. Far from it.(一点也不。)
37. I'm behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)
50. It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)
55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(当然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(听你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)
80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)
83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。) [这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
101. It's nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)
102. It's a long story.(说来话长。)
103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(难说。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)
110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)
116. I'm I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)
121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前]) Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]
130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)